Thursday, April 28, 2011

Introducing Our New Expert Contributor

I just realized that I could never have done this thing alone.

Much as I love my little angel (yes, she's very good today), her and I would never have survived a month on our own. Her Daddy Dearest has played a huge role in both our survival and retaining some semblance of sanity. Admittedly, there's very little left, but hey, it's better than nothing.

My Crazy Family FLTR: My lil boy JR, my angel Debbie and My Handsome Hubby Wade
So the expert I'm going to introduce to you today, is none other than my Gorgeous, Loving Husband and Super-Daddy to my kids, Wade Balsdon.

Not only will his contributions help us understand the male psyche of the ADHD Dad, but it will also aim to help create an awareness of the condition amongst other dads, many of whom think that it's a make-up condition from moms who want to mollycoddle their kiddies. So ladies, bring on the men in your lives and show them that real men also do ADHD! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment