Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Email from an Angel

I just got this email in my inbox. It was from the most beautiful angel alive.



Mommy I wish I could put this in grown up words,
so you would really understand how much you mean to me.
I know I’m just a little girl right now 
and I don’t know all the things you need.I wish I could pick you up and hold you like you do when I’m hurt or feeling sad‘Cause I know sometimes it’s hard for you to punish me, when I’ve been bad.I wish I could give you all the things we need and I wish I could go to work for you so you could stay home and play, and do the things you like to do.Mommy I love you, and I’m so proud too and wish that all the little kids in the world have could a mommy just like youand I want you to know you the best.




Thank you for visiting. If you have read this far, you obviously enjoyed the post, so feel free to share it with friends and family, using the options below.